Champion 710, 720, 730 Series II/III Motor Grader Service Manual
High resolution, searchable, printable PDF Instant download
Covers: Champion 710, 720, 730 Series 2 and 3 Motor Grader (including “A” model variants)
- Canada S/N 16224, 16245 and up, USA S/N 2021-2 to 2658-2
- With 8400 powershift transmission
- Please contact us with your serial number if you have any compatibility questions.
File size: 252mb
Notes: Instant download only.
The Champion 710, 720, 730 Series II/III Motor Grader Service Manual contains removal/installation, disassembly/assembly, cleaning, inspection and overhaul procedures for the grader. The service manual is also referred to as the repair manual or shop manual and contains essential specifications, service procedures and detailed illustrations. View the service manual on your computer or print off pages as needed.
Updated 1995. Cummins engine repair manual sold separately.
Topics in the Champion 710, 720, 730 Series II/III Motor Grader Service Manual:
- Service Position
- Torque Guide
- Lubrication Specifications
- Lubrication Chart
- Special Tools
- Front Axle
- Drawbar, Circle and Moldboard
- Blade Lift Assembly
- Steering Unit and Column
- Power Master Cylinder – Brakes and Clutch
- Engine Clutches
- Gearco 8400 Transmission Transmission Electrical Troubleshooting Guide
- Single Reduction Final Drive
- Lock/Unlock Differential Final Drive
- Standard Double Reduction Final Drive
- Standard Brakes and Tandems
- Oil Disc Brakes and Tandems
- Engine Removal and Installation
- Hand Brake
- Master Cylinder- Drum Service Brakes
- Attachments – Optional
Example pages in this manual: