Mitsubishi 4DR5, 6DR5 Engine Repair Shop Manual (Industrial)
Clear, printable PDF Instant download
Covers: Mitsubishi 4DR5, 6DR5 Diesel Engines with engine numbers-
- 4DR5 – 744591 and up
- 6DR5 – 131569 and up
File size: 26mb
Notes: Instant download only. 1983 publication.
This shop manual contains the specification, construction, operation, adjustment and service procedures for mechanics engaged in servicing of the Mitsubishi 4DR5 and 6DR5 industrial diesel engine.
- General General description, outside view photograph and cross sectional view of engine, specifications, construction and operation
- Service standards Adjustment standard table, service standard table, tightening torque table, sealant and grease table
- Special tools
- Determining time Determination of time to overhaul, measurement of to overhaul compression pressure, troubleshooting
- Engine adjustment and break-in operation
- Removal and installation of auxiliaries – Removal and installation of auxiliaries such as injection pump, starter and alternator
- Engine proper Disassembly, inspection and reassembly of engine proper, including cylinder head, valve mechanism, camshaft, piston, crankshaft, timing gear, flywheel, etc.
- Inlet and exhaust Disassembly, inspection and reassembly of inlet and exhaust system, including inlet manifold, exhaust manifold, air cleaner, etc.
- Lubrication Disassembly, inspection and reassembly of lubrication system, including oil pump, oil filter, etc.
- Cooling Disassembly, inspection and reassembly of cooling system, including water pump, thermostat, etc.
- Fuel Disassembly, inspection and reassembly of fuel system, including injection pump, injection nozzle, fuel filter, etc.
- Electrical Disassembly, inspection and reassembly of electrical system, including starter, alternator, vacuum pump, glow plug, etc.
- Other equipment Inspection of automatic stop device
- Clutch and Disassembly, inspection and reassembly of clutch, transmission transmission, bearing case, etc.